Our dental clinic in Addis Ababa uses digital x-ray oral radiography machines to closely examine your teeth, their relation with each other and how they are positioned. The resulting images are rendered in 2D and 3D which gives our dentists precise and detailed information on your teeth structures.
For more information about Dental Imaging or for inquiries regarding a consultation, please call our dental clinic in Addis Ababa.
What is a digital panoramic oral x-ray machine ?
Digital X-rays are the latest diagnostic tools the best dentists in Addis Ababa utilize to provide their patients with the best dental care possible.
Digital radiography has revolutionized the way we use dental Xrays at our dental clinic in Addis Ababa. It has made the procedure faster, more comfortable for the patients, and easier than it has ever been.
Digital X-rays make use of digital sensors to capture pictures of your teeth unlike traditional X-rays , which utilize film.
They permit your dentist to instantly examine the high-quality images through his computer screen and provide you with accurate and efficient diagnostics and treatments options.
Our dental team is equipped to make use of digital oral radiography in order to recognize and treat various types of dental issues including:
- Improper tooth positioning
- Decay between teeth
- Dental abscesses and cysts
- Fillings examination
- Anomalies in teeth development
- Infected tooth nerves
- Oral Tumors
- and more…
Digital dental X-Rays are utilized to plan a variety of dental treatments like dental surgery procedures and root canal treatments, orthodontics, dental implants, and many others.
Benefits of Digital X-Rays Dental Imaging
- Better and more accurate imaging results.This allows your dentists to quickly find any issues with your teeth and oral health
- No delay. The images are immediately transferred onto a monitor so the dentist can view and discuss the information with the patient immediately.
- 80-95% less radiation than conventional X-rays
- Reduced harmful chemicals usage and other waste
Do you have any questions regarding dental imaging ? Feel free to call us